I posted on here a while ago that Mark had a secret...Well the big secret was that he has a new job! He will be working for a company called Weatherford. It is a company that works in many states across the western US testing oil pipelines.
The good news is it's more money and hopefully less stress than his current job. The bad news is that he will be working away from home for 30 days straight then home for 10 days. :( Most of the time he will be working in Pinedale and Rock Springs, Wyoming but could go as far away as California or Texas.
Those 30 days are going to be soooo long!! So anyone that wants to take on a new hobby with me please hollar! I am going to start running again as soon as it starts to warm up and I buy a jogging stroller!
Ryder turned 6 months old Saturday! WOO half birthdays rock! He is getting so big and is sooo cute! (Okay I may be a bit biased but hey he is too stinkin' cute!) I had to change his Dr appointment to this coming up Monday the 8th but we are going to get new pictures that day too. I will put them up and his stats as soon as I can!
I hope everything is going well for all of you! Love you all!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I'm so glad you are blogging! I know it's gonna be rough with Mark gone so just remember that you are doing it for that sweet little guy of yours! I had so much fun with you and Ryder on Saturday! I wish we lived closer so I could see him and kiss his chubby cheeks everyday! Love you guys. Be strong!
WOW! I wish you the best of luck! What a difficult job for the two of you. I'd love to take up a new hobby with you but I kinda live what like...3hrs away?? :( Oh well. Keep us posted! And congrats Mark!
WOW!! Tell Mark congrats! Kellie I would for real love to take up jogging with you! That would be awesome once it gets warmer with our two little studs, they need to become friends sooner than later anyway! Let me know!
Post a Comment