Last night Clint gave Ryder his first chocolate chip cookie! I know babies shouldn't have chocolate, but I figured hey it couldn't hurt!
Ry was not giving up that cookie for anything! If I tried to grab it from him he shoved it (and I mean shoved) back into his mouth!
He was a mess!! LOL It was in his ears, in his hair and all over me. It was lovely!
Ryder and his Uncle Cookie!
I hate to tell you this Clintie but now you have a reputation and he doesn't forget! He wasn't this happy all day long! It was so fun to see him excited and loving that cookie so much. Makes you realize it's the smallest things that make life so wonderful!








2 comments:
HOW CUTE!!! And were those homemade cookies???? If so, how were they??? Ryder obviously liked them! I love these pictures! I'm putting one as our desktop background!
Yes they were homemade..Ronda made them for Mark's journey. The search continues for the perfect recipe!! It was hilarious watching him eat that cookie. It looked as though he never gets fed! But we all can see he obviously never misses a meal!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment