I'm not excited for this week...In fact I'm almost dreading it. I will be working over 70 hours UGH!! The OT I work with is going out of town so I get to be over 17 patients in the Rehab Center and about 20 Home Health patients! SCARY!! That is alot of people for me! Good news is that it will be some extra moolah! Wish me luck!
(LOL I just love this picture...I really don't use Hoola Hoops for treatment!! )
Mark's birthday is Saturday...He may be home or he may not be. We don't know yet but hopefully he will find out tomorrow! Yay! I haven't planned anything for his b-day yet...Any suggestions??





3 comments:
That wasn't so hard now, was it? Good luck at work this week! It will be nice to have some extra "skulls" though. ha ha. Love ya. Now I have to blog!
I think you should use hula hoops for your treatment sessions.
I like the hoola hoop picture too. I also love the new pictures of Ry even though I see him almost every day he still changes so fast, his face looks different just from his cookie picture a few months ago, Oh, maybe it's just because there is no cookies on the new picture :) The simple things that gave me joy today were seeing the sunset, it was beautiful. And laughing at Ryder and Titan, today in the car, Ry was crying when I looked back to see what Titan was doing, he was plugging his ears, it cracked me up. Usually the will copy the noise the other one is making and then they both go as loud as they can. And the new face Ryder makes when he scrunches up his nose and closes his eyes is priceless. I love the little myers
Post a Comment