Well I knew it was coming but I didn't want it to be so soon... Ryder got his first boo boo today, a shiner right on his sweet little head! It's my fault too so it makes matters even worse! The story goes like this...
Diesel's food dish was empty so being the compassionate pet lover I am I picked up his dish and headed downstairs where his food is kept. I layed Ry on the Lovesac but he immediately threw a fit so I picked him back up and figured I would just bring him along.
All was going well until the return trip. Wearing my trusty Dr Martens which are totally flat and not to mention slick on the bottom I somehow managed to trip myself coming up the stairs. I caught myself with my left hand, baby in the right but his sweet melon caught the edge of the dog dish which was wedged against the step...Needless to say poor Ryder go a 1.5 inch welt which I'm sure is going to bruise.
I felt so horrible! So we both sad on the stairs crying for a few minutes while Diesel cleaned up the stairs! Then he gave Ryder a kiss on the cheek! Such a sweet dog!
About 40 Minutes after...
Mark telling Ryder how Tough he is.
Happy again!
Let the bruising begin!
Ouch!
I guess it really isn't that bad...Traumatizing though!









3 comments:
Oh how sad! I would cry too!! Good thing he is tough! That is a perk to being a Myer I guess! LOL! You look amazing and he is sooooo cute!
AWE how cute! That blankie is ADORABLE where did you get it or who made it?
Poor little Ry!! Pssshhh the tough genes totally come from the Youngs!! I'm glad you are blogging. It makes me happy. Love you!
Post a Comment